Subject: Re: [boost] [gsoc18] New Astronomy Library
From: Pranam Lashkari (plashkari628_at_[hidden])
Date: 2018-01-20 05:53:49

I am soon starting implementing my ideas about this new astronomy library.

First I am going to be working on the celestial coordinate system and after
completing it I'll be working with the light curves of variable stars.

If anyone is interested in mentoring me then I wish to see this library
featured in Boost-GSOC 2018.

Thank you.