Subject: Re: [boost] clang-format file
From: Damian Vicino (damian_at_[hidden])
Date: 2018-01-23 13:48:40

Hi,
I see I opened an interesting discussion, but my original question was way
more inocent. I just wanted to format my code before sending it for review
:)
I agree for templates and even for long conditions it is better to be
flexible. I only expected very basic things to be declared like, how many
spaces for indentation, braces positions (next line or same line),
underscore_separated_names and not camelCase.
Since there is nothing, I will write one for my project and include it in
the review as an starting point.
Best regards,
Damian