Subject: Re: [boost] clang-format file
From: Niall Douglas (s_sourceforge_at_[hidden])
Date: 2018-01-23 14:47:55

On 23/01/2018 13:48, Damian Vicino wrote:
> Hi,
> I see I opened an interesting discussion, but my original question was
> way more inocent. I just wanted to format my code before sending it for
> review :)

All of the recently added Boost libraries that I can remember have had a
.clang-format in their root. That suggests a precedent.

Increasing numbers also come with a .clang-tidy, though I note that I am
unusual for turning on all checks by default and explicitly disabling
the stupid ones. Outcome as submitted is clang-tidy clean.

Almost nobody appears to be running clang-tidy on their Windows builds,
though it actually works fine.

Niall

--
ned Productions Limited Consulting