Subject: Re: [boost] Contributing in the algorithm library
From: Rishabh Arora (rishabharora1997_at_[hidden])
Date: 2018-01-24 09:45:48

Hello Surayans,

David asked me to talk to you regarding the details of your proposal. I was
his mentee in GSoC '17. Your proposal looked really interesting to and I'd
like to work with as a mentor on the project. I wanted to discuss with you
before putting it your project on the wiki-tracker. You can get in touch
with me on my e-mail: rishabharora1997_at_gmail.com.

Best Regards,
Rishabh