Subject: Re: [boost] Interested in applying to the google summer of code
From: David Bellot (david.bellot_at_[hidden])
Date: 2018-01-28 12:18:39

​Hi,

I've just received an email from Damian talking about you. It would be
great if you can participate indeed.
The project Boost.Real has been moved to the "pre-arranged" section.

It does not mean you will have it for sure, but it definitively increase
your chances to be accepted:
1) we need Boost to be accepted as an organization
2) we need to have enough slots for students
3) we already have another pre-arranged student

Usually we have 6-7 slots. So it should be ok for you but I can't promise
anything for now.

Cheers,
David​