Subject: Re: [boost] [gsoc18] Interested in adding statistics and machine learning functions to Boost.uBLAS and Seeking for mentors
From: David Bellot (david.bellot_at_[hidden])
Date: 2018-01-28 13:33:36

Hi,

apart from organizing Gsoc for Boost C++, I'm also mentor for uBLAS and I
proposed the topic on statistical functions.
Ideally, I expect 2 things are the very beginning from potential students:
(1) to do the competency test and return it when it looks perfect (it's not
a speed game but rather a quality game),
(2) to start working on a real fully-featured proposal, with description of
the work, plannig, ressources, etc...

You can send it to me directly because, as I said, I'm mentoring for uBlas
too.

Best,
David