Subject: Re: [boost] [gsoc18] ublas project 3
From: David Bellot (david.bellot_at_[hidden])
Date: 2018-01-28 13:36:56

Hi,

as it seems you already spent some time working on gpu acceleration, you
could be a good candidate.
So the first thing to do is to work on the competency test. I expect
students to show me they can work with advanced concept as expression
templates and implement a small library by themselves. You don't need to be
compatible with ublas.

In the same time, you can start to work on writing your proposal: what you
want to achieve, how and when, with a planning, ressources, etc...

The proposal I've made on the wiki is very small students should work on a
much bigger document now. It's also part of the selection process by the
way.

Your big proposal is what we will submit to google at the end anyway.

For ublas, I will be the mentor so you can send it to me directly.

Best,
David