Subject: [boost] Fwd: Fwd: [review] Review of Outcome v2 (Fri-19-Jan to Sun-28-Jan, 2018)
From: degski (degski_at_[hidden])
Date: 2018-01-28 23:16:19

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: degski <degski_at_[hidden]>
Date: 28 January 2018 at 17:11
Subject: Re: [boost] Fwd: [review] Review of Outcome v2 (Fri-19-Jan to
Sun-28-Jan, 2018)
To: Vinícius dos Santos Oliveira <vini.ipsmaker_at_[hidden]>

On 28 January 2018 at 16:44, Vinícius dos Santos Oliveira <
vini.ipsmaker_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> Can you elaborate on your point? If I'm left alone I'll miss your point.

I was mostly just responding to your example (which you asked me to do),
and how I would do that, without having to deal with exceptions and/or
outcomes. But, the more general point is, which Spirit in this case does
very well, is to deal with potential problems at the source, in an explicit
(comprehensive) way, without propagation of errors or exceptions.

> It's becoming confusing the more you go.

It's probably because I'm rowing against the tide here.

degski