Subject: [boost] Yap's formal review is starting now!
From: Louis Dionne (ldionne.2_at_[hidden])
Date: 2018-02-05 15:53:54

Dear Boost community,

The formal review of Zach Laine's Yap library starts Monday, February 5th
and
ends on Wednesday, February 14th.

Yap is a C++14-and-later library to build expression templates. Yap uses
new features introduced in C++14/17 to make the library simpler to use and
compile faster than existing solutions, such as the well known Boost.Proto
library. The documentation is available here:

  https://tzlaine.github.io/yap/doc/html/index.html

The GitHub repository is available here:

  https://github.com/tzlaine/yap

We encourage your participation in this review. At a minimum, please state:

- Whether you believe the library should be accepted into Boost
- Your name
- Your knowledge of the problem domain

You are strongly encouraged to also provide additional information:

- What is your evaluation of the library's:
  * Design
  * Implementation
  * Documentation
  * Tests
  * Usefulness
- Did you attempt to use the library? If so:
  * Which compiler(s)?
  * What was the experience? Any problems?
- How much effort did you put into your evaluation of the review?

All issues discussed during this review will be tracked on the library's
GitHub issue tracker at https://github.com/tzlaine/yap/issues.

Regards,
Louis Dionne

P.S.: I've been having trouble posting to this list. If this ends up being a
duplicate post, let's make this one the official one.