Subject: Re: [boost] Yap's formal review is starting now!
From: Robert (r.firl_at_[hidden])
Date: 2018-02-07 23:33:34

On 2/5/2018 9:53 AM, Louis Dionne via Boost wrote:
> Dear Boost community,
>
> The formal review of Zach Laine's Yap library starts Monday, February 5th
> and
> ends on Wednesday, February 14th.
>
> Yap is a C++14-and-later library to build expression templates. Yap uses
> new features introduced in C++14/17 to make the library simpler to use and
> compile faster than existing solutions, such as the well known Boost.Proto
> library. The documentation is available here:
>
> https://tzlaine.github.io/yap/doc/html/index.html

Hello Everyone,

My question is on the compiler support instead of a review. On
https://tzlaine.github.io/yap/doc/html/boost_yap__proposed_/compiler_support.html,
it states that MSVC does not support YAP. With the ongoing improvements
to support C++17 in the Visual Studio 2017 branch, have the weekly to
bi-weekly updates positively affected using cl.exe 19.12.25834 and newer
(e.g. Visual Studio 2017, 15.5.4)?

--Robert