Subject: Re: [boost] [release notes] Linking to github issues/pull requests
From: Daniel James (dnljms_at_[hidden])
Date: 2018-02-14 08:57:27

On 14 February 2018 at 01:36, Stefan Seefeld via Boost
<boost_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> What's the state of this new feature ? What do I need to do to use it in
> my own documentation ? (I have no idea what boost's "release notes
> infrastructure" is. Where can I read about it ?)

They're just quickbook templates defined for the release notes, you
can do the same in your own documentation. You can see the definitions
at:

https://github.com/boostorg/website/blob/712117cf664d99efe76539fa180a44c7bacd78ef/feed/ext.qbk#L48

They use escaped docbook because older versions of quickbook didn't
support template parameters in links. Quickbook 1.7 does (you're using
it if you have a [quickbook 1.7] tag at the start of your file), so
they're easier to define there, I've attached an example.