Subject: [boost] [CMake] Status of cmake support.
From: Mike (mike.dev_at_[hidden])
Date: 2018-02-20 08:18:50

   Hi everyone,
   since I couldn't find any official information about that, I wanted to
   ask if there is any new information about the cmake support in boost
   (since the initial discussion on the ml after the steering committee's
   announcement)?
   Is there some agreement on how to do the transition or at least a
   popular formal/informal proposal?
   Is there any place to track which libraries can already be built with
   cmake?
   What is the best way for a non library authors like me to help with the
   transition?
   IIRC there was talk about a cmake library some time ago, but I haven't
   heard anything about that in a long time.
   Is such a library even desired/necessary?
   Imho getting all of boost to compile with cmake should be pretty
   simple, but if this is expected to happen in a transparent manner (same
   output, same workflow including test result upload), a fair bit of
   boost knowledge, cmake skills and support machinery might be required.
   Best regards
   Mike