Subject: Re: [boost] [CMake] Status of cmake support.
From: Dominique Devienne (ddevienne_at_[hidden])
Date: 2018-02-26 09:42:44

On Sun, Feb 25, 2018 at 12:01 AM, Stefan Seefeld via Boost <
boost_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> > The steering committee made their announcement and ... nothing
> > happened. This is something.
>
> I suggest you read chapter 10 of "the little prince" (by Antoine de
> Saint-Exupéry, for example here:
> http://www.angelfire.com/hi/littleprince/chapter10.html). Perhaps that
> helps to illustrate what's going on. It seems quite clear from my POV. :-)

[OT] Surprised to see this text on the internet (ignoring piracy and
al...), I checked its copyrights, and interestingly,
[OT] it's apparently public domain everywhere since 2015 *except* in
France, the author's country.
[OT] French article explaining why below. For short, war-time extension (+8
years), died in the line
[OT] of duty (+30 years), and finally UE directive not applying
retroactively. So not until 2032 for France... --DD

http://next.liberation.fr/culture/2015/06/03/pourquoi-saint-exupery-est-il-tombe-dans-le-domaine-public-partout-sauf-en-france_1322085