Subject: Re: [boost] [doc] Libraries Listed by C++ standard
From: Mateusz Loskot (mateusz_at_[hidden])
Date: 2018-04-27 15:39:08

On 27 April 2018 at 16:56, Robert Ramey via Boost <boost_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> On 4/27/18 2:00 AM, Mateusz Loskot via Boost wrote:
>>
>> Since each Boost library seems/is free to decide
>> about which C++ standard they require,
>> would it be useful to start tagging each library
>> with standard in the release notes and docs?
>>
>> Perhaps new "by by C++ standard" listing could be
>> added in here https://www.boost.org/libs/
>

> What I would like to see is a page for each library similar to those
> maintained in the incubator: http://blincubator.com/alphabetically/.
> This would give one place have all the information about a library.

I assume you mean a page like this, eg.
http://blincubator.com/bi_library/range-io/?gform_post_id=1315
It would be nice to have such library 'certificate'.

However, I was aiming for simple yet very useful tag,
something that I could help to get done myself.
The fully-featured solution would be beyond my current capacity.

Best regards,