Subject: [boost] Interest in a tiny kmeans library
From: Raffi Enficiaud (raffi.enficiaud_at_[hidden])
Date: 2018-05-11 19:23:35

Dear all,

We are finishing the cleanup of a tiny kmeans library. For those who do
not know, kmeans is a widely used data clustering algorithm.

This special implementation has a lower runtime complexity by taking
advantages of the triangle inequalities between clusters and data points
at each iteration.
This implementation is based on the paper of Charles Elkan
https://www.aaai.org/Papers/ICML/2003/ICML03-022.pdf

We have also python and matlab bindings, fully generic on the data type,
and with additional initialization heuristics.

I would be happy if we can release this library into Boost.
Do you think there is any interest for the community?

Best regards,
Jean-Claude Passy and Raffi Enficiaud