Subject: Re: [boost] [Algorithm] contains(v, 1)
From: Devika Krishnadas (devikakrishnadas97_at_[hidden])
Date: 2018-06-02 09:17:33

I do not know how relevant this is, but as a competitive programmer, it is
our usual practice to use #defines to make our lives easier.
For such a case, we use #define all(v) v.begin(),v.end()
And now any function call can just be as the following example -
sort(all(v))
Or
contains(all(v),Val)

I'm sorry if this is irrelevant.