To subscribe or unsubscribe to this list (or change your
subscription options), see the
- [Algorithm] contains(v, 1)
- [boost] [ Interest? ] [ out_ptr ] Tiny C++ Abstraction for C-Style Output Pointers
- [boost] [Algorithm] contains(v, 1)
- [boost] [beast] How do I select un-DEPRECATED interfaces?
- [boost] [Boost PP] MSVC PP
- [boost] [Boost.Serialization] Crash in current master (1.68)
- [boost] [Boost.Serialization] Help with PR fixing a memory leak in the current version
- [boost] [Build] Create test with shared library linked against current Boost link-variant
- [boost] [chrono] #13557 Boost 1.67.0 chrono library Windows build installs NTFS junction
- [boost] [config] MSVC feature-test macros
- [boost] [container] [flat_map] Sub-optimal behavior when utilized with std::less<>
- [boost] [Library idea] Type-safe Flagsets
- [boost] [math] policy<discrete_quantile<real> > test's fail because multiple matches for 'real'
- [boost] [MultiIndex] Hinted insertion for multiple indices?
- [boost] [outcome] v2.1 progress report part 2
- [boost] [rational] release (optimized) builds are failing unit tests
- [boost] [release]
- [boost] [release] 1.68.0 closed for major changes
- [boost] [release] 1.68.0 closing for major changes next week
- [boost] [release] 1.68.0 deadline for new libraries approaching
- [boost] [release][yap] Master archive builds broken.. for a long time.
- [boost] Boost.Signals deprecation and removal
- [boost] boost::winapi and Windows CE 7 and Windows Mobile 6
- [boost] CMT Library and CI Status for Boost 1.68.0
- [boost] Interest in (parts of) type_safe, e.g. Boost.StrongTypedef?
- [boost] Looking for help on preparing for review
- [boost] meta/libraries.json question
- [boost] On Boost's logo copyright
- [boost] python::numpy not built on windows binary installers
- [boost] Strange libstdc++ versions in travis-ci testers
- [boost] Yap formally accepted into Boost
- On Boost's logo copyright
Boost list run by bdawes at acm.org, gregod at cs.rpi.edu, cpdaniel at pacbell.net, john at johnmaddock.co.uk