Subject: Re: [boost] boost::winapi and Windows CE 7 and Windows Mobile 6
From: James E. King, III (jking_at_[hidden])
Date: 2018-06-07 21:40:01

On Thu, Jun 7, 2018 at 4:45 PM Andrey Semashev via Boost <
boost_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> On 06/07/18 23:04, Vyacheslav Lanovets via Boost wrote:
> > Hello,
> >
> > I am having big trouble migrating from 1.65.1 to 1.67 in VS2008 for CE
> > platform. We already have quite a few patches for boost we reapply on
> every
> > update. Boost 1.67 added more issues here and there, and among them the
> > winapi library.
>
> Sorry to hear that. Windows CE is not tested and therefore is not
> properly supported. Pull requests are welcome, though.

I have asked Appveyor if they have any tips for adding Windows CE build jobs
which is something I could help with if there is a good solution.

In the meantime, instead of maintaining your own patches, submitting pull
requests
to get your patches into Boost.WinAPI will help reduce your maintenance
burden.

- Jim