Subject: Re: [boost] [Histogram] Status of the review schedule
From: Hans Dembinski (hans.dembinski_at_[hidden])
Date: 2018-07-11 12:26:21

Dear Mateusz,

> On 11. Jul 2018, at 13:51, Mateusz Loskot <mateusz_at_[hidden]> wrote:
>
> Hans, if it works for you, I am willing to volunteer and propose
> myself as the review manager.

awesome, thank you! Of course, I would be happy to take your offer and I have no worries about your qualification.

We can wait a few days in case someone else wants to fill the role, but I would guess that the list is happy if you take on the responsibility.

In case nobody steps forward, I will contact you privately so that we can agree on a a 10 day period in the second half of September, 17th onwards would work fine with me. Then I would contact the review wizards.

> I certainly will to crunch it through myself preparing for the review.

Cool, let me know if the documentation is unclear.

Best regards,
Hans