Subject: [boost] Fwd: [Range] 1.68 master/beta MSVC compilation error with /fpermissive-
From: degski (degski_at_[hidden])
Date: 2018-07-11 16:17:30

It did go off-list.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: degski <degski_at_[hidden]>
Date: 11 July 2018 at 19:16
Subject: Re: [boost] [Range] 1.68 master/beta MSVC compilation error with
/fpermissive-
To: Mateusz Loskot <mateusz_at_[hidden]>

On 11 July 2018 at 18:56, Mateusz Loskot <mateusz_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> (was your response intentionally direct and off-list?)

No, not intentionally, but it depends on how you send the email (because I
pushed reply), like on this one (it would have gone off-list again). I had
to add the mailing list back in. This doesn't happen with most posts.

I'm not sure what you mean, but I meant the driver that Vinnie mentioned

I'm not totally sure what Vinnie mentions. But I'm talking about this one
for stable <https://releases.llvm.org/6.0.1/LLVM-6.0.1-win64.exe> and this
one for (almost) trunk
<http://prereleases.llvm.org/win-snapshots/LLVM-7.0.0-r336178-win64.exe>. I
have the impression Vinnie is talking about Clang/C2
<https://blogs.msdn.microsoft.com/vcblog/2016/04/06/clangc2-we-need-your-advice/>,
but like I said it's not clear to me, that compiler, however, is
discontinued.

degski
 ---
*"If something cannot go on forever, it will stop" - Herbert Stein*