Subject: Re: [boost] [Boost-users] [release] Boost 1.68.0 Beta 1 -> warnings in gil, locale, geometry, asio, ublas, interprocess, atomic
From: Stefan Seefeld (stefan_at_[hidden])
Date: 2018-07-29 08:49:11

Hi Frédéric,

[also including the boost-gil list in my reply]

On 2018-07-29 04:21 AM, Frédéric via Boost wrote:
> Here are some more warnings while using the libraries:
>
> * gil:

[...]

thanks for reporting those. For avoidance of doubt, would you please
provide the exact compiler version and command line which generated
those warnings ?
We have been seeing many more warnings with different settings, but most
of them are quite tricky to resole, so we haven't done that yet. The
ones you post, however, seem trivial enough so I would like to work on a
quick fix.

Thanks again,

Stefan