Subject: Re: [boost] [Boost-users] [release] Boost 1.68.0 Beta 1 -> warnings in gil, locale, geometry, asio, ublas, interprocess, atomic
From: Paul A. Bristow (pbristow_at_[hidden])
Date: 2018-07-29 12:54:48

You may find this useful

https://svn.boost.org/trac10/wiki/Guidelines/WarningsGuidelines

and updates to the document from recent and relevant practical experience are also very welcome.

(It may be stale info?)

You can edit the document yourself or send me suggested edits.

We might also re-host this document somewhere on github/boostorg?

Views?

Paul

---
Paul A. Bristow