Subject: Re: [boost] GNOME outreachy
From: Michael Caisse (mcaisse-lists_at_[hidden])
Date: 2018-08-25 21:17:38

On 8/25/18 13:52, Niall Douglas via Boost wrote:
>> But diversity is important enough to me that I will happily find the
>> time to administer a Boost outreachy
>
> I don't get how diversity is improved by excluding anyone who isn't a US
> resident. Or any of the other groups Outreachy excludes.

<wearing moderator hat>

1. Please do not clip the who-wrote-the-comment-leader.

2. If someone is interested in putting forward a suggestion about a
coding program such as Outreachy, please send the proposal to the Boost
Steering Committee mailing list. That is the appropriate place.

3. Lets move the discussion back to Boost library development.

I'd also like to ask people to refrain from having the "last word" on
this thread.

Thank you -
michael

--