Subject: [boost] 1.68 Getting Started links to 1.67
From: Mike Dev (mike.dev_at_[hidden])
Date: 2018-08-28 10:43:37

IIRC It runs on windows, linux and mac. with msvc/clang, clang/gcc
and I don't know, which compilers are supported on mac.

I think usage with mingw on windows requires some manual configuration,
but as it is cmake based, I would be surprised if it didn't work.

Well, if there was an easy way to tell vcpkg, with which language
level to build boost with, I would agree, but it is definitively
good enough and much better than the binary distribution.