Subject: [boost] c++03 library survey
From: Mike Dev (mike.dev_at_[hidden])
Date: 2018-08-29 16:21:32

Thanks to everyone who answered here so far.

Just to clarify, I made two separate questions out if this:

> - Would you like to unconditionally use c++11 features if you would
> not have to worry about this breaking boost internal users?
>
> - Would you like to unconditionally use c++11 features if you would
> not have to worry about this breaking any users?

because I was wondering if boost internal users have a different
significance for you than external ones, because they a) are fellow
boost authors and b) can't simply stick to a previous version
of your library if you break backwards compatibility. So far this
doesn't seem to be the case.

Best

Mike