Subject: Re: [boost] Trac
From: John Maddock (jz.maddock_at_[hidden])
Date: 2018-08-31 07:18:18

>>> If graph needs a maintainer, I might be able to step up.  I have a
>>> more intuitive and extensible implementation nearing completion
>>> which I think people would take interest in.  Of course, I'm someone
>>> relatively out of the blue and that may not be OK, but it is something.
>>
>> I think that would be great.
>>

> It looks like there is quite a work backlog, and that Jeremiah
> Willcock is the primary person on this.  There are also pending pull
> requests.  What should I be doing?

Triage - I would suggest you make a list of all the things that are
trivial-ish and good to go (or very nearly so) - then maybe get the CMT
to sign off on them?  At some point someone will give you write access
to that repro and just tell you to get on with it ;)

My guess is there's a lot of semi-trivial PR's which have merge
conflicts (or at least conflict with each other), you may need to start
a fork, merge all the low hanging fruit, and then submit one (or a few)
big PR to do the integration testing.

HTH, John.

---