Subject: Re: [boost] [cmake] Pull request announcement
From: Edward Diener (eldiener_at_[hidden])
Date: 2018-09-14 13:37:05

On 9/14/2018 7:44 AM, Mike Dev via Boost wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> unless I'm encountering an overwhelming resistance to this idea
> here on the ml, I intend to create a batch of PRs that introduce
> minimal cmake support to a large subset of boost libraries
> (maybe even all).

The practical problem for most libraries, which are largely header-only,
is converting the library jamfile for tests and building docs into CMake
terms. Building non-header only libraries is actually much less of a
problem for converting from Boost Build to CMake, even if it will get
the vast majority of the comments.