Subject: Re: [boost] [cmake] Pull request announcement
From: Mateusz Loskot (mateusz_at_[hidden])
Date: 2018-09-16 16:07:40

On Sun, 16 Sep 2018, 14:21 Cem Bassoy via Boost, <boost_at_[hidden]>
wrote:

> Could perhaps some of the more experienced developers provide sth like a
> pro and con list comparing cmake and the boost.build system?

IMHO, those have been listed here in countless posts already.
One 'just' needs to dedicate one or two hours of life and learn about it
from the archive.

Instead of reposting pros/cons here again to make it into yet another
forgotten post,
those who care and need it should create a table on wiki with clear
structured comparison.

However, we should stop arguing CMake vs Build.Boost immediately, unless we
have too much time to kill.
Instead, we should work out how (not if!) to make room for both camps,
Boost.Build and CMake, to co-exist officially and in peace within Boost.

Best regards,
Mateusz Loskot