Subject: Re: [boost] Installing CMake configuration files
From: Rene Rivera (grafikrobot_at_[hidden])
Date: 2018-10-16 04:58:05

On Mon, Oct 15, 2018 at 11:53 PM Steven Watanabe via Boost <
boost_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> AMDG
> It might be easier in the short term to make
> Boost.Build handle circular dependencies (in
> some cases). I already have a pretty good idea
> of how to do it, as I implemented support for
> circular #includes in the jam scanner.
>
> The required semantics in this case are pretty simple:
> If any library in the cycle is installed/staged, then
> all of them are.

Although we had to it manually, that's the way we "solved" it for the Conan
modular packaging also. We no longer do it manually as I have a script that
generates the circular groups from boostdep information.

--
-- Rene Rivera
-- Grafik - Don't Assume Anything