Subject: Re: [boost] Installing CMake configuration files
From: Stefan Seefeld (stefan_at_[hidden])
Date: 2018-10-16 11:35:01

On 10/15/18 11:20 PM, Peter Dimov via Boost wrote:
> Louis Dionne wrote:
>
>> Would it be possible to have one Boost::XYZ library for each
>> header-only library XYZ?
>
> It's possible in principle; my first iteration did have targets for
> all libraries. I'd however prefer to get a release out using this
> scheme first, to see how it fares in the field.

Wait. Are you saying you first want to get a Boost release out that's
entirely built with CMake, but built monolithically as in the past ?

Either you haven't paid any attention to the discussions on this list
over recent years, or you expressly ignore the opinions voiced by the
participants. Which is it ?

Stefan