Subject: [boost] Installing CMake configuration files
From: Mike Dev (mike.dev_at_[hidden])
Date: 2018-10-16 12:35:46

No need to fetch your pitchfork just yet. As far as I can tell, Peter
didn't mention building boost with cmake anywhere. Just letting b2
auto generate the config files that allow cmake projects to use an
installed boost library.

I guess what Peter meant (please correct me if I'm wrong) was that
he wanted test that mechanism with a real boost release before adding
more features to it (if at all).

Mike