Subject: Re: [boost] Fwd: Installing CMake configuration files
From: Steven Watanabe (watanabesj_at_[hidden])
Date: 2018-10-20 20:30:37

AMDG

On 10/20/2018 02:00 PM, Peter Dimov via Boost wrote:
> <snip>
> The idea of being "incremental" is to allow those maintainers who would
> like to accept the additional responsibility to be able to do so, and to
> allow those who would rather not, to, well, not. This is not invalidated
> by our adding a line to their Jamfiles - once, without them needing to
> do anything about it.

That seems a bit worrisome to me, as I really
don't like the idea of having a mixed-state sytem
in the long term. It'll be really easy to end
up with targets that use both the global /boost/headers
and the library specific include paths. I can
live with that as a temporary measure, but it's
still ugly.

In Christ,
Steven Watanabe