Subject: Re: [boost] [review][histogram] Histogram Review Results
From: Hans Dembinski (hans.dembinski_at_[hidden])
Date: 2018-10-22 12:53:45

Dear Mateusz,

> On 22. Oct 2018, at 12:39, Mateusz Loskot via Boost <boost_at_[hidden]> wrote:
>
> Please, welcome the Histogram library to the Boost collection!

thank you very much for the review summary and for supporting this library by stepping into the role of review manager.

I know this has been a serious time investment and I owe you. I also thank you for several PR's to improve the library (especially regarding the build system), your suggestions, and your general friendly support.

> Official reviews and votes:
>
> 1. Klemens David Morgenstern - ACCEPT
> 2. Jim Pivarski (off-list) - ACCEPT
> 3. Bjorn Reese - ACCEPT conditionally
> 4. Steven Watanabe - ACCEPT conditionally
> 5. Alex Hagen-Zanker - ACCEPT
>
> Non-review participations:
>
> 1. Andrea Bocci (off-list)
> 2. degski
> 3. Glen Fernandes (off-list)
> 4. Gavin Lambert
> 5. Seth
> 6. Mateusz Loskot

I would like to also chime into Mateusz concluding remarks and thank all reviewers and all participations. Thank you for your time, for looking into the docs and implementation and your valuable feedback to make this library better. The final version to be included in Boost will be great thanks to all of you.

Best regards,
Hans