Subject: Re: [boost] [release] 1.69.0 deadline for new libraries approaching
From: Stefan Seefeld (stefan_at_[hidden])
Date: 2018-10-23 19:36:11

On 2018-10-23 03:22 PM, Raffi Enficiaud via Boost wrote:

> On 23.10.18 21:02, Stefan Seefeld via Boost wrote:
>> On 2018-10-23 02:58 PM, Raffi Enficiaud via Boost wrote:
>>

>>> I cannot agree more. Also, I consider docbook as a perfect example
>>> of extremely complex API, and this is why I am very happy with
>>> quickbook.
>>>
>>> What is your feedback on asciidoc? would you recommend it?
>>
>> Could we possibly get more off-topic ? The original discussion was
>> about supporting *build systems*.
>
> No. "[release] 1.69.0 deadline for new libraries approaching" is the
> title of this thread.

It is indeed. But eventually the question became whether part of that
release would be certain CMake config files, which spawned the
discussion on what "CMake support" actually means, which led to
https://lists.boost.org/Archives/boost/2018/10/243928.php, and so on.

So if you want to either discuss CMake's support for QuickBook or B2's
support for AsciiDoc, you should start a new thread, rather than
high-jacking this one.

Stefan