Subject: Re: [boost] [parameter] Go C++11 and above only, or keep C++03 support?
From: Paul A. Bristow (pbristow_at_[hidden])
Date: 2018-11-05 17:54:49

You guys have obviously never booked, tried to boo, or even worse, flown with RyanAir!

> Michael O'Leary talks a lot of shit, the quoted article is from 2013,

indeed, and that was why they shut him up! (For a while at least).

However, I still believe

 "We should try to eliminate things that unnecessarily piss people off,"

and gratuitously making things C++11 will undoubtedly do that for some,

while NOT using C++XX enhancements with annoy others.

So if it isn’t a load of trouble, do both.

If it is BIG trouble, do the C++XX best thing.

Paul

---
Paul A. Bristow
Prizet Farmhouse