Subject: Re: [boost] [release] many release notes pending
From: stefan (stefan_at_[hidden])
Date: 2018-11-09 16:47:33

On 2018-11-09 11:41 a.m., Mateusz Loskot via Boost wrote:

> On Fri, 9 Nov 2018 at 17:06, James E. King III via Boost
> <boost_at_[hidden]> wrote:
>>> You mean, like, merging them?
>>
>> I think a better strategy would be to define release notes in yaml (...)
> You mean, reno?

[...]

Let's not get side-tracked into another tools & languages discussion. I
think the high-order bit of the proposal is to further modularize the
process by letting individual projects manage *their* release notes,
then somehow syndicate them.

If we could already agree on that as a (mid-term) goal, that would be
great. The rest (languages, schemas, tools) can be discussed separately.

Stefan