Subject: Re: [boost] [release] many release notes pending
From: Mateusz Loskot (mateusz_at_[hidden])
Date: 2018-11-09 16:41:50

On Fri, 9 Nov 2018 at 17:06, James E. King III via Boost
<boost_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> On Fri, Nov 9, 2018 at 10:52 AM Vinnie Falco via Boost <boost_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> > On Fri, Nov 9, 2018 at 2:43 AM Joaquin M López Muñoz via Boost <boost_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> > > Maybe some other protocol is needed for handling release notes.
> >
> > You mean, like, merging them?
>

> I think a better strategy would be to define release notes in yaml (...)

You mean, reno?

[1] "The note file is a YAML file with several sections."

[2] "Notes can be styled using reStructuredText directives,
and reno’s Sphinx integration makes it easy to incorporate
release notes into automated documentation builds."

[1] https://docs.openstack.org/reno/latest/user/usage.html
[2] https://docs.openstack.org/reno/latest/

Best regards,