Subject: Re: [boost] `b2 toolset=clang-win` now works on Appveyor
From: degski (degski_at_[hidden])
Date: 2018-11-17 06:23:39

On Fri, 16 Nov 2018 at 14:33, Peter Dimov via Boost <boost_at_[hidden]>
wrote:

> degski wrote:
> > On Thu, 15 Nov 2018 at 19:09, Peter Dimov via Boost
> > <boost_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> >
> > > With the current develop branch (since Boost.Build hasn't been merged
> > > master yet),
> > >
> > > b2 toolset=clang-win
> > >
> > > now works on Appveyor without additional configuration. You can see it
> > > in action at
> >

> > Will your fixes related to lld be merged to master before final release?
>
> I'm not in charge of merging Boost.Build to master, so, no idea. :-)

Who is that person then, and could we ask him/her to merge it? It's
certainly a big improvement [over the state it was in] and will allow for a
wider range of users to comment or submit bug reports.

degski

--
*“If something cannot go on forever, it will stop" - Herbert Stein*