Subject: Re: [boost] [release] Boost 1.69.0 Beta 1 Release Candidate 2
From: degski (degski_at_[hidden])
Date: 2018-11-17 06:31:26

On Fri, 16 Nov 2018 at 14:41, Peter Dimov via Boost <boost_at_[hidden]>
wrote:

> degski wrote:
>
> > I understand [that you don't care about something that happened the day
> > before]. Would indeed be nice to have it fixed, 15.9 is quite an update
> > and from what I understood from STL on reddit, the base for VC-16
> > (VS2019).
>
> FWIW, latest msvc-14.1 works for me, on both master and develop.

Did you upgrade from VS2015 [or have a side-by-side install (15 and 17)? I
have seen that artefacts of VS2015 "make things work", while they do not,
iff using a clean install of VS2017 (which is what I have). F.e. the old
style clang integration [before it was removed with the 7.0.0 release, to
be replaced with the plugin] kept on working as well, only to break on a
clean install. The referenced file [vcvarsall.bat] does simply not exist in
that location.

degski

--
*“If something cannot go on forever, it will stop" - Herbert Stein*