Subject: [boost] Geometry path length breaking windows regression runs
From: Tom Kent (lists_at_[hidden])
Date: 2018-11-23 01:39:46

There has been a change to the geometry library, sometime around Nov 14,
that is causing the windows regression runners I manage to crash. The issue
is that it is creating *very* long filesystem paths, even with the
regression --abbreviate-paths option set.

There are a bunch of files such as:
D:\teeks99-08\run\results\boost\bin.v2\libs\geometry\test\self_contained_headers\self-contained-algorithms-detail-buffer-buffered_piece_collection~hpp.test\msvc-14.1\dbg\adrs-mdl-64\async-excpt-on\thrd-mlt\self-contained-algorithms-detail-buffer-buffered_piece_collection~hpp.obj.rsp

That seem to be created alright, but when I try to cleanup the run
afterwards, windows doesn't allow me to delete the files.

Tom