Subject: [boost] Image Processing for [GIL] Boost.
From: Gaurav Hoskote (gaurav.hoskote_at_[hidden])
Date: 2019-02-21 07:20:56

The Boost GIL library lacks image processing header files for operations
like thresholding, morphology etc. I intend to contribute to this library
by proposing some header files that can be placed in this library.

I have worked on image processing algorithms before and am familiar with
all the concepts.I wish to work under the mentorship of Stefan Seefeld who
posted this project on github for GSOC 2019.

I have attached a proposal pdf file (gilpro.pdf) to this email which gives
details about my work and how the project will be implemented along with
goals and milestones to be achieved.

Also, for competency test I have attached a sample header file
(threshold.h) which gives a basic idea of what I wish to implement for my
project. Feedback would be appreciated.

Regards,
Gaurav Hoskote.