Subject: [boost] GSoC 2019: we're in again!
From: David Bellot (david.bellot_at_[hidden])
Date: 2019-02-26 00:15:40

Dear Boost community,

this year again, Boost C++ has been accepted as a mentor organization for
the Google Summer of Code 2019.

We are very happy to be part of this program every year because it brings
talented students and a substantial amount of money to our organization to
support our work toward the best libraries in C++.

If you want to be a mentor, please propose your project now here:
https://github.com/boostorg/boost/wiki/Google-Summer-of-Code:-2019

It's very important to write your proposal as soon as possible to attract
the best students. If you have any questions, please contact me
immediately. If you happen to be in Sydney, come and have a chat with me
directly.

Happy coding,
David