Subject: [boost] Regarding GSoc 2019
From: karmanya grover (karmanyagrover_at_[hidden])
Date: 2019-03-10 21:30:18

Sir/Madam,
I am a Google Summer of Code 2019 aspirant. This email is regarding inquiry
of possible projects that I am interested in. Please provide the specifics
for following questions.
In Boost.uBLAS library, I want to know if there's some work done for python
integration previously or not. I also want to inquire about Boost Astronomy
library. Looking into git repository, I found that this library is fairly
new. What are the aspects hoped to be achieved for this library as a full
efficient and mathematical friendly. I have always been interested in
Astrophysics and applying those concepts in problem solving. Apart from
that, What were the previous works done in Boost.Real library by past
GSoc'ers.
with regards,

Yours sincerely,
Karmanya Grover