Subject: [boost] GSoC 2019 - Boost.Geometry: Generic Geometry Library
From: Indira Ngandi (ngandiindira_at_[hidden])
Date: 2019-03-20 06:18:05

Hello,

I am Indira Ngandi, a Cameroonian (not an Indian). I am a student in the
University of Buea, Cameroon. I have good knowledge in C/C++. I also have
good knowledge in British Further Mathematics. I am interested in applying
for the following two projects. I know that only one can be accorded to me.
I would like to apply for two to improve my chances of having one. The
projects are:

PROJECT 1: Implementing Algorithms for the Concave Hull problem

PROJECT 2: Implementing Support for Non-Cartesian Geometries in Convex_Hull

How do I start?

Regards,
Indira