Subject: Re: [boost] GSoC 2019 - Boost.Geometry: Generic Geometry Library
From: Mateusz Loskot (mateusz_at_[hidden])
Date: 2019-03-20 17:40:43

On Wed, 20 Mar 2019 at 18:08, Indira Ngandi via Boost
<boost_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> I am Indira Ngandi, a Cameroonian (not an Indian). I am a student in the
> University of Buea, Cameroon. I have good knowledge in C/C++. I also have
> good knowledge in British Further Mathematics. I am interested in applying
> for the following two projects. I know that only one can be accorded to me.
> I would like to apply for two to improve my chances of having one. The
> projects are:
>
> PROJECT 1: Implementing Algorithms for the Concave Hull problem
>
> PROJECT 2: Implementing Support for Non-Cartesian Geometries in Convex_Hull
>
> How do I start?

I'm not involved in mentoring for Boost.Geometry, but to provide you with
general guidelines, I suggest you read through the Boost GSoC overview,
especially the "What students should do now" section and pages linked from there

https://github.com/boostorg/boost/wiki/Google-Summer-of-Code%3A-Overview

Best regards,