Subject: Re: [boost] [review][variant2] Variant2 Review Starts April 1
From: Michael Caisse (mcaisse-lists_at_[hidden])
Date: 2019-03-25 15:44:51

On 3/25/19 01:31, Andrzej Krzemienski via Boost wrote:> Hi Michael,

> niedz., 24 mar 2019 o 22:12 Michael Caisse via Boost <boost_at_[hidden]>
> napisał(a):
>
>> The Boost formal review of Peter Dimov's Variant2 library will take
>> place April 1 - 10, 2019.

<snip announcement>

> My question to you and peter is what exactly are we going to review. The
> referenced GitHub repository has at least two branches: master and develop.
> In case they differ, which is the one we are supposed to be reviewing.
>
> In the same vein, is the linked documentation exactly what we are going to
> review? Documentation is also subject to the review process. Peter
> mentioned he is going to change the docs so that they reflect how the
> never-valueless guarantee is implemented. Is that change going to be
> reflected in the documentation version that is going to be reviewed?

The mater branch will be stable for the review. The documentation comes
from the master branch and will therefore be stable also. Peter is
currently making changes to develop and will merge those to master for
an April 1st review date.

The official start-of-review announcement will contain additional
details such as review criteria.

Thank you for the questions and the early start on getting familiar with
the library.

michael

--
Michael Caisse