Subject: Re: [boost] GSoC'19 [Boost.Geometry : Implementing algorithms for the concave hull problem]
From: yaghyavardhan singh khangarot (yaghyavardhan.singh_at_[hidden])
Date: 2019-03-27 00:00:55

Hi

I have read all the three algorithms (2 from the paper give in project
description and the 1 mentioned by Vissarion) and also made a description
of the algorithms,attacehd is the pdf for the same. Please guide me on what
more I should add in the description (I will be adding the pseudocode for
the algorithms in my proposal) .

I am currently reading about the performance of these algorithms, to select
the one which would be best for this project. Please help me in selecting
the algorithm.

Regards

Yaghyavardhan