Subject: Re: [boost] [gsoc19] late application for Boost.SafeFloat
From: Damian Vicino (damian_at_[hidden])
Date: 2019-04-02 21:27:05

You not late, still a week to go :)
If you applied last year, you can pretty much recycle that application
since nobody worked on it since then.
Last year, I was potential mentor in 2 projects, Real and SafeFloat,
at the end, the best proposal was for Real, so I did mentor a Real
project.
This year we have 2 mentors, one for Real and one for SafeFloat, so
there is bigger chances for it to really happen.
Please sent me your application asap and I can give you an early
review before the final submission.
Best regards,
Damian