Subject: [boost] [variant2] Andrzej's review -- design
From: Mike (mike.dev_at_[hidden])
Date: 2019-04-04 21:51:45

> Every time you touch a variant object, you must
   consider the possibility of it being valueless.Â
   No I don't. It just works and I explained why. Could you please point
   out specifically where I made a mistake in my reasoning in the mail
   before where I discussed the behavior of all member functions?
   And again: I'm not arguing that one is better than the other. I'm
   saying it doesn't matter, but I'd much perfer a design that is in line
   with std::variant instead of having yet another slightly incompatible
   version of variant that doesn't offer any significant benefit (would be
   a different story if it would always offer the strong exception
   guarantee).