Subject: Re: [boost] [Boost-GIL] Image Processing Algorithms
From: Mateusz Loskot (mateusz_at_[hidden])
Date: 2019-04-10 18:58:00

On Wed, 10 Apr 2019 at 18:54, Amir Ali <amirqadir_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> I really want to do this project even if I am not considered for GSOC.
> I am still willing to do it on my own with guidance and supervision from any mentor.

There are two mentors who will mentor three students in total.
So, we can not offer any supervision to more projects.

You are welcome to post your questions to the boost or boost-gil lists,
or ask on Gitter room or the Slack channels
as any user of / contributor to Boost libraries can do.

Best regards,